Conditions of Use
Alterora.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these Conditions of Use without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these Conditions of Use shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this website. You agree to review these Conditions of Use from time to time and agree that any subsequent use by you of this website following changes to these Conditions of Use shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes.
See the related section of the site.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Alterora.com nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from Alterora.com, for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses